Friday, July 29, 2011

NEVER use this company - aim,hk!!

this is so frustrating and they have pushed me to the edge - i need everyone to know and avoid this company like a plague!

i've been battling with this company for over 6 months now to have the versus website up. A site that I have paid for 12 months ago.

admittedly, I submitted the information later than they asked for. They asked me to pay a penalty (30%) which I already thought was ridiculous... after some negotiations we agreed to settle on paying for 3 year's worth of hosting in replacement of this penalty.

i had this supposedly design guy ask me for photos, that i sent. i heard nothing from them then when i asked, they said i hadn't submitted the photos. after some investigation he told me he _did_ have the photos.

so heard nothing for a while, kept trying to ring this guy and they tell me he's on holiday and does not know when he'll be back. it got to a point where i called them everyday until he got this other sales guy who declares the company knows nothing about this deal and will not do anything until i pay the penalty. he said there is nothing he can do as there was no documented evidence - which would be a valid point, only if they actually replied to their emails!! they always call you up on the phone and never follow anything up on emails.

after several arguments, they finally found the missing guy and apparently made him pay for the penalty. so i want to get my money's worth and decided to go ahead and complete what they were set out to do. they agreed to do it but the condition was that i cannot change anything on the site (which was 12 months' old!). it makes no sense as they have done absolutely nothing on the site and would not cost them any more if i had a new design, they purely just want to make it hard and to deter you from taking that option.

a month later, i hear nothing. i call and they say they cannot get to my email. funny how all the other emails manage to arrive in my inbox.

now to distance myself away, i ask for my hosting passwords, then this support person keeps asking me to verify with the contact person of the contract! i am the freaking contact. it comes from the email they have on file so what is the problem? I also used the registered email to tell them to change the the contact email to another but it's still not good enough. everything is just so hard my level of satisfaction is frankly at 0%

there are so many problems with this company and the way they deal with things i can go on for days. if you want details you are more than welcome to talk to me!

constant stalling and non-delivery make me so infuriated. all i can say is, a few thousand bucks bought me a valuable lesson. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - AIM (http://aim.hk/index.php)

No comments:

Post a Comment